Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pain Killers, Heating Pads and Stock in Kimberly-Clark

My friends, the first two and wishing I had the last.



If I thought I had to deal with this much longer, I'm not sure I would.


That's not meant to be arrogant or funny or dark humor...I have a much clearer picture of why some folks opt out and a sincere respect for those women (and men) who deal with cancer and it's attendant issues over the long haul.


Immawuss and freely admit so...waiting for the pain meds to kick in as I was wrapped around the heating pad was interminable...I found myself thinking I would vote for legalization of marijuana for medical use inna heartbeat. Maybe California isn't completely whacked after all.



Who'da ever thunk a person would welcome going under the knife to have body parts purposely ripped out?


Only 5 more sleeps.

Sorry this is not one of my "stand and deliver" posts...how arrogant wuz that anywayz? Last night sucked.



Today's another day...I'll find my Qi and punch the lights out of that fat toady bastard festering in my lower parts.

2 comments:

  1. Sandie6:28 PM

    Please girl! All the stand and deliver post are great but really you can't hold that stance all the time. You have far too many sides to be a cardboard cut out for stiff upper lips.
    Bill did that. I think it hurt him more than it helped him and it sure as shit didn't help me or the children. We walked around like zombies. It was horrible.
    Let it go and let someone else carry the load while you do what you need to do to feel better. It will surprise you to see how broad the shoulders of your loved ones can be if you allow them the opportunity to carry the load.
    Now I'm slowly stepping off the soap box.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said..."You have far too many sides to be a cardboard cut out for stiff upper lips."...

    Now THAT made me laugh.

    Thank you, miss...I love it that I can always count on you to hop up on that soap box for exactly the boot kick I need to get over myself.

    ReplyDelete