Monday, October 26, 2009

Pride Goeth Before the Paperwork

Think not?

Bare your financial soul and odd-ball family dynamics to a non-profit seeking assistance with mega-medical expenses when health-care insurance is beyond your reach and you can’t afford all of the out-of-pocket charges on your own despite the fact that you show up at work every dang day.

Please don’t get me wrong.

IF they choose me (pick me…pick me) I will be grateful beyond words…beyond pride quite bluntly.

Yet…it has taken an emotional toll to gather it all up and put it all out there for non-profit scrutiny.

Is it 5 o’clock yet?

I needa margarita…or…some JD onna rox…or a massage…or…

A hug.

Here's one to Pride...

Another to paperwork...

And, last, but damned not least...

A huge one to Life.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:19 AM

    (((Outlaw))), here's one cyber hug from CH. Wish I could be there to hug ya in person.

    *Clink*, a toast to Life and hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:19 AM

    (((Outlaw))), here's one cyber hug from CH. Wish I could be there to hug ya in person.

    *Clink*, a toast to Life and hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandie4:49 PM

    Hugs to you. This is a good thing no pride involved in this one. Take the help because it is there to be used. If it ain't used it goes away. We need that stuff to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josie, I know we haven't stayed in touch and you probably don't even remember me, but we met in Nashville five years ago. I just read your news and wanted to tell you that it is breaking my heart. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Sandie...I did not think of it that way. No worries,then, we're all good.

    Donna...I do remember you...thank you for your thoughts.

    CH...in this case the cyber hugs work just as well.

    My thanks to all of you for being here with me in spirit...it means the world to me.

    To Hope and Life.

    ReplyDelete